Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A Valentine's Day Gift To You!

So, I said late March, early April.  I'm going to push back that date by a bit, namely to a "it will be done when it is done."

But, this is not fair to you, the reader, the people who donate their hard earned cash to me, to provide them with entertainment.  So, where does that leave us?  Simply put I will be posting a chapter from The Final Saga: Air (Book 1) EVERY WEEK until the whole book is done, and I can compile the entire thing and toss it up on Amazon's Kindle service.

And I figured, what the hell, I posted a massive project yesterday, why not post chapter one right now for all of you!  As always, I am giving you my work free of charge and it is also free to distribute.  Why?  Because I want you to share it, getting this project out there means more people will see it, and with a bigger audience I can bring you even more Universal Saga content!

Download it!
The Final Saga: Air (Chapter One)

Do you like my work?  Please, consider donating something to me so I can continue to provide you with more Universal Saga stuff.  The more you donate, the more stuff I can crank out.




/Shameless plug

Happy Valentines Day, cheers!

PS: I have enabled ads just cause I am doing all of this for free, and lets just call me a "starving artist" although I will say this, lets get those 3D printers to print food!